Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring has sprung!!!

I guess it's really here.  After so many gray skies, rain, drizzle and fog (I am so grateful no tornados) we have had two days of sun and relative warmth in a row! Hooray!

I really have been making beads - lots of experimenting with CIM colors - which I would buy and not use for some weird reason. But it takes time to take pictures of beads and jewelry, so instead, here are some pics of flowers in the yard.





The daffs and Charlie Brown (my dwarf weeping cherry) are part of my "Mom garden", in honor of Chuck's mom, Helen, and my mom, Eva. Charlie Brown was so small when I got it, maybe 18 inches 10 years ago, but he's at least 3 foot now.  The magnolia is a slipper magnolia I believe.

Off to work in the garden for awhile - beads are a-commin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment