Monday, October 2, 2017

October

This promises to be a busy month for me. My finished work will be in two shows month - Our Town Art Show & Sale at the Community Livonia Fire Arts Exhibition in Livonia.

Our Town is probably the shortest gallery exhibition around - from Thursday night, October 20 thru Saturday, October 22. It fills most of the Community House! 

It is the biggest fund raiser and contains a lot of local art. I will have several pieces of new jewelry in the show. I have done this show for probably 7 years.

The Livonia Fine Arts Exhibition is a new show for me. I decided to work on showing my finished work. This show runs from October 2 thru the 28. It is located in the Bennett Civic Center Library, Fine Arts Gallery. Unfortunately, I don't have a graphic for them.

Two of my feathered friends will be on display there - "Valentine" and "Valiant".



No comments:

Post a Comment