Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Well I have not done a good job of keeping up with my blog!  Suffice it to say this has been a year of major travel - travel for the sake of travel, travel for shows, and travel for education.  I had been away for a least 3 days every month except for the month of March.

January - 6 days in Cancun
February - 14 days in Puerto Vallarta
March - nothing
April - 2 days in DC area, leave for the Mediterranean
May - Greece, Egypt, Cypress, Israel, Turkey (17 days)
June - Milwaukee, Bead and Button
July - up north in Michigan 2 and the Gathering in Rochester, NY
August - Beadfest Philly, 5 days
September - Murano Italy, class with Lucio Bubaco, 12 days
October - Grand Rapids, only 1 night, up north 2 nights
November - South America (left on Halloween), 21 days
December - Cancun, 7 days.







Pretty full calendar! I am not complaining! It will probably never be that hectic again.

So do I post and not make beads and jewelry? Afraid not. But there is little on the travel schedule for 2011 so far. Ramping up for Tucson. And as soon as I get a chance it's back to Etsy and taking pictures and posting. Wish there was an app for that...

So until then - here are some pics from my Mediterranean trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment