Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Been too long

Can't believe it's been more than 2 weeks since posting. But have been traveling!  2 1/2 weeks after coming home from PV, Joy and I headed out for Santa Fe to do Beadfest there for Fire Foxes.

I haven't been to Santa Fe since I was a very little girl... but it is beautiful and have to post a few pictures of things we saw and places we went.

Inspiration was everywhere! Colors, designs and textures oh my!!! Can't wait to get to my torch!!!





These pictures are from Madrid, New Mexico - on the Turquoise Trail - from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.


I love the glass fence which surround the house and property. A new and unique way to recycle glass!

The blue doors and the metal cut-outs I love too! These colors are found on much of the homes and building throughout the areas we traveled.

And this picture is just for fun.  Hope to add some links to artist we met and who's work we saw while there


No comments:

Post a Comment