Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October!

OK - there might be some hope for me and my blog! 

Tonight I will be doing a demo and presentation at the "Downriver Arts & Crafts Guild" at the Southgate Library. I'm bringing my trusty old Hot Head and fire extinguisher and hope we all have a good time and I don't bore people to death.

Thursday, October 10th is the opening for "Our Town" at the Community House in Birmingham. This year the show is one day shorter - meaning it ends on Saturday the 12th! For more info, check out their website - 
Our Town Art Show & Sale.



And of course I will be doing Bead Bonanza with my foxie friends - Fire Foxes Glass. Here's the info on the show -Bead Bonanza.  This show along with it's spring counterparts are the largest bead shows in Michigan and are up on by the Great Lakes Beadworks Guild.

Have not taken any pics recently but will later this week but here's a peek at one of my pieces that will be in the "Our Town" show.


The above piece is called "Bridal Tears". 


The one to the right is called "My Garden". I love them all but these are two of my favorites - until the next piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment