Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bead and Button Show -

One week from today, I will be headed out to Milwaukee for the Bead & Button show with a group of my Glass Act guild members.  This will be our 10th or 11th year having a booth at the show.

This year, we will be in the same physical location but the booth number has changed - we are Booth 1016.

Please come by and say hi to us! We love seeing our new friends and making new ones too.



My "Luv Birds" will be there - here's a family grouping. There are some complete with feathers already to put onto a chain.

The babies are cute as earrings -

 Here is a new "Hopi Maiden".  Have a few others but my photography skills don't do the pieces justice - I have been playing with silver glass and it is harder to capture and do justice to.

Besides - to me, it's more fun to work with the glass than take the pictures but I do realize it is a necessary "evil".

 




This is a necklace made with some very simple disk-shaped beads. I think the colors are wonderful. These are a pale aqua that has been acid etched. 

I think they are perfect for summer wear - have them in lots of colors and sizes. More to come of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment