Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lawrence Street Gallery Summer Invitational


My work is part of the Lawrence Street Gallery's annual Summer Invitational Show, which begins on Weds. July 1st. 

The opening reception is on Thurs, July 2 from 6-9 PM. I plan on being there.

The mid-month reception is on Fri, July 17th, 6-9 PM.

These are the two pieces I have on display.

They are "To Be One" and "To Be Too" because when I filled the call for entry I didn't know for certain what I was going to submit! 

Didn't like "untitled" - been over done... "to be determined" too long so "To be" was it.  And of course "To Be Too - as in to be Determined Too.

At lunch that day after filling out the paperwork, my friend Linda kept singing "To be too be do" to Frank Sinatra "Stranger in the Night"

No comments:

Post a Comment