Saturday, October 3, 2015

October Already...

As per my usual - I am behind in my site.

I was fortunate to spend 2 weeks in Sicily and Italy mid-September and that was a wonderful experience I shall never forget for so many reasons.

I came home and got to work on things for two shows, Bead Bonanza and Our Town.  

I would much rather work on my glass than my sites but it is a necessary evil. I often joke that I need to hire a teenager to take care of these things.

At any rate, here is one of my newer pieces. 

I was inspired by the glass jewelry I saw on an Italian cruise ship last fall as well as much of the glass jewelry I saw in Venice and Murano - 

The pieces tended to be very simple and very elegant.

Hope to get a few more pics up in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment