Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's been too long...

Hard to believe it's been almost 3 months since I lasted posted. Since that time I went to the Gathering which is the ISGB's annual conference in Louisville, Kentucky - a great place to visit during July.

In August, Fire Foxes did our annual show, Beadfest Philadelphia - which I sat out.

And September I was gone 18 days to visit Barcelona, Spain for 4 nights followed by a wonderful 11 day cruise of the Mediterranean. We visited Sicily, Greece, Malta, Croatia and Italy.  We saw Olympia, birthplace of the Olympics, climbed the wall in Dubrovnik, Croatia and climbed Mt. Versuvius in Pompeii. (there was a lot of climbing involved in this trip - lots of walls too)

And this month, Bead Bonanza with the Foxes and "Our Town" which closes today, so I am very much behind in my blog.

But I will post some pictures of my newest work.
This set I call, "Summer Dreams " and it is the second set using my floral and leaf beads. This set is available for sale at Arts Afire, in Alexandria, VA.

Will do better at updating this blog. I missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment